For our client - the production branch of an international company with 150 employees in Slovakia, we are looking for an experienced Accounting manager with a hands-on approach, who will be in charge of all local/statutory accounting, VAT, Tax, and similar matters of the company. A successful candidate should have excellent accounting skills and good communication in English.
• Master's or bachelor's degree in accounting with relevant experience
• Excellent accounting skills
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand the reality behind the figures
• Understanding of financial concepts, e.g. NWC
• Understanding of cash management optimization
• Good verbal and written communication skills – must effectively communicate with the local management team and HQ abroad
• Languages: fluent English
• Advanced Excel knowledge (e.g., Pivot tables) and ERP experience
• Pragmatic and to-the-point
• Straightforward and transparent communicator with all levels of the company
• Critical Mindset
• Process-oriented and able to link operational processes to the financials and vice versa
• Able to make decisions and take ownership
Our client is an international production company.