For our client, we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Support for Compliance department.
- Processing and pre-preparation of documents
- Yearly compliance activity monitoring
- Keeping records of compliance activities, trainings
- Support in the process for valid and actual tender documents, translations and ensuring other tender legal requirements are completed
- Preparation, organization and coordination of overall internal and external correspondence, signing of contracts (arrange courier, coordination of signatories + sending) + preparation of cover letters
- Maintain register of partners and list of economic entities
- Active communication with customers and other stakeholders
- Active cooperation with DPO and DPC (Data Privacy Officer and Data Privacy Coordinator)
- Active preparation of monthly meeting, meeting minutes, follow up on task
- Initiation and support of DPO on spotcheck performance, identification of gaps, proposal of corrective actions in cooperation with DPO + DPC, follow up, preparation of status reports monthly
Our client is one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.