Máš skúsenosti Team leadera v Shared Service Centre? Pre nášho klienta z Považskej Bystrice hľadáme vhodného kandidáta.
Shared Service Centre in Povazska Bystrica is looking for Cash accounting team leader - a strong motivator able to lead a team and create an empowering and inspiring culture to achieve targets and high performance standards. You will be responsible to ensure accurate and timely application of daily cash receipts and daily reconciliation. Responsibilities also include preparing month-end reports while adhering to departmental controls (i.e. SOX), the escalation of any system or banking issues in order to maintain accuracy and productivity of the team, and performing special projects related to these areas.
You will be responsible for:
• Manage the day-to-day cash application process, posting of recharge invoices
• Reconcile the Cash Clearing and Suspense Sub ledger
• Month End reporting/Ad hoc reporting and quality checks
• Internal/external Audit support
• Escalate query resolution and supporting resolution in close cooperation with Collections
• Monitor performance and proactively managing day to day workload in the team to ensure KPI´s/ SLA's are met
• Lead and/or assist with the implementation of corporate wide system initiatives and upgrades; support and/or participate in User Acceptance Testing, and rollouts of new or enhanced technology and/or processes
People management responsibilities
• Team leadership in daily operation including workload management for the team via tracking and reporting metrics.
• Participating in hiring process, securing on-boarding of new employees, hosting monthly one on ones and secure development of the individual team members.
• Provide training and coaching on soft and technical skills within the team
• Minimum high school education in area of accounting or relevant work experience
• Previous experience in supervision or leadership position in a high volume and time sensitive environment preferred, e.g. from Shared Service Centers
• B2/C1 level of English
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines
• Leading by example with a hands-on approach – demonstrating detailed insights and full process overview
• Self-motivated individual with a "can do" attitude having attention to the details
• Basic MS Office knowledge with more advanced Excel level
• Advantage is knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, SAP and other areas of accounting• Team player
• Positive and open-minded attitude
Our client is an international manufacturing and trading company