Our client is a production company.
Place of work: Banská Bystrica region
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: full-time
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2.500 EUR
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Your role as a logistics and distribution manager is to organise the storage and distribution of goods. You’ll ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
Understanding the whole supply chain is important so that you can coordinate it effectively and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
As a logistics and distribution manager, you’ll need to:
– Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs,
– Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements,
– Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs,
– Manage staff in 3 different locations within SVK,SLO,BIH,
– Establish a working relationship with customers,suppliers and negotiations,
– Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions,
– Understand, work with and possibly help to develop distributions,
– Respond to any issues or complaints,
– Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers,
– Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures,
– Implement health and safety procedures,
– Manage staff training issues,
– Motivate other members of the team,
– Set objectives and measurable KPIs,
– Plan and manage projects _ internal production transfers,
– Work on new supply strategies,
– Plan vehicle routes-or coordinate team members in transport dept,
– Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations,
– Evaluate budgets and expenditures,
– Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements,
– Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
Employee perks, benefits
– International group and environment,
– Dynamic and professional team,
– Professional growth,
– Multicultural communication possibilities,
– Team buildings and company events,
– Motivating salary.
Personality requirements and skills
– a logical and systematic approach to work,
– good time management ability,
– the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions,
– commercial awareness and numeracy skills,
– some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data,
– working with big databases is expected,
– the ability to manage change- person able in positive way teammates “buy in”,
– strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people,
– excellent communication skills, both oral and written,
– negotiation and analytical skills,
– a positive attitude to continued learning.
Kontakt na zodpovednú osobu: Iveta Šottníková, +421 949 57 33 88, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bezpečnosť vašich údajov je našou prioritou a Vaše osobné údaje chránime pred zneužitím. Podľa nového nariadenia EÚ k ochrane osobných údajov (GDPR) sme upravili podmienky pre spracovanie Vašich údajov tak, aby plne vyhovovali náročným bezpečnostným kritériám.
Pred zaslaním životopisu sa prosím zoznámte s plným znením Súhlasu so spracovaním osobných údajov na našej stránke, ktoré nám zaslaním životopisu udeľujete. Vyplývajú z neho všetky Vaše práva, vrátane možnosti svoj súhlas kedykoľvek odvolať.