We are looking for a Customer support center operator with German or French language for international company in Považská Bystrica.
In this role you will monitor customer accounts, track and address open items, overdue receivables and arrange their settlement. You will make regular calls with external customers and develop relationships with internal and external customers and provide customer service support.
To be considered for the role we expect at least secondary education in the area of Business or Finance and 1-2 years of experience at similar role. You are strong in business writing and in professional communication with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.We also require:
• Basic MS Office knowledge
• Strategic thinking demonstrating effective evaluation and problem-solving skills
• Ability to apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements
• Teamwork and ability to work in changing environment
• Customer focus and interpersonal skills securing helpful resolutions on queries and disputes
• Strong organizational skills and self-driven personality
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment
.• Follow defined strategy to ensure goals are met and exceeded
• SAP knowledge would be advantage
• friendly working environment,
• fair approach to employees,
• opportunities for personal and professional development,
• financial benefits.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of engineered hydraulic, electric and electronic systems and components, for use primarily in applications of mobile equipment