We are looking for an experienced System Engineer for international production company.
-Development of instrumentation for complete systems
- Engineering of technical specifications according to the contractual requirements in the field of instrumentation
- Determination of the scope of delivery and the interfaces to the specialist departments (process)
- Maintain the relevant data in the CAE tool Comos
- Verification of subcontractor design including electrical calculations, drawings, el. schematics, el. diagrams, layouts
- Cooperation in the development of cost-effective technical solutions Support in the development of technical standards
-Technical education with at least 4 years of experience in the design and/or execution of instrumentation
- Experience in the commissioning of instruments beneficial
- MS Office skills and CAE / CAD tools (ideally Comos and Autocad)
- English language skills (spoken and written)
- Planning and organizational skills, proactive problem-solving ability, high quality standards, assertiveness, team and communication skills
- Driving licence B
-Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company with focus on renewable energies
Our client is a production company.