For our client, we are looking for an experienced HomeConnect Quality Specialist - Consumer Feedback in IoT.
The successful candidate will be working in an exciting international environment and contributing personally to the success of the Home Connect eco system.
• field observation (e.g. App Stores & Social Media as well as ticket process for consumer complaints),
• evaluation and analysis of perceived quality at consumer level (including monitoring of QM KPI´s and identification of trends and potential problem fields),
• support in the further development of the Global Apps and Services (GAS) process for consumer feedback and field observation,
• continuous improvement of GAS preventive actions to increase consumer satisfaction,
• elaborating quality relevant business cases with significant impact on consumer satisfaction,
• customer support (3rd level) – Analysis of issues from production sphere.
• Experience and interest in data analysis (e.g. 6Sigma),
• additional qualification in QM desired (e.g. ISO9001:2015 in general),
• high consumer-oriented competence combined with good communication skills, teamwork and technical skills (IT, SW, app development),
• fluent German (English desired as well),
• knowledge of Operation systems (iOS, Android),
• analytical and creative thinking,
• ability to work in team.
• Working for a leading company in home appliances,
• challenging tasks within a qualified team,
• cooperation with international development teams,
• using state of the art technologies,
• working with the latest electronic mobile devices: tablets, smartphones - iOS, Android,
• communication in English (German) on a daily basis,
• stable working conditions,
• work-life balance and flexible working hours,
• training and development programs (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings…).
Our client is a company operating in the field of software and hardware development for home appliances