Our client is a globally operating group in the service sector, which is also engaged in the development of technical solutions. Currently we are looking for a motivated and experienced candidate for the HR Manager position.
We are looking for a full time HR Manager (m/f) with a strong focus on labour law, compliance and regulations on all HR related topics for Slovakian entities. In this position you lead the HR Department and are responsible for developing and implementing HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. You will act as an HR Business Partner between internal as well as external stakeholders. In addition you will support our Health & Safety activities.
- University degree or similar education
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- Profound knowledge of administrative law and labor law
- Experienced with modern HR & office tools
- Fluent communication skills in English
- High personal culture and developed interpersonal skills
- Independent and initiative work style
- Varied and challenging field of activity
- Flat hierarchies
- Dynamic team
- Pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- International company
- Good public accessibility
- Flexible working hours & partly home office
- Opportunities for further development and personal growth
- Company car
Our client is a globally operating group in the service sector, which is also engaged in the development of technical solutions.