For our client, a global manufacturing company located in Malacky, we are looking for a Process Engineer.
As the Process Engineer you will be responsible to leading innovation development projects to substantially increase competitiveness for our client by implementing forefront technology and continuously improve existing solutions and equipment’s in P&D (Packaging and Distribution) with high performance, quality and availability at lower costs. Innovation agenda is based on client's direction and P&D strategy. This role requires cross functional approach with different knowledge and skills that combine IT and production knowledge.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading of the development of new technical solutions and innovations on both an operational and strategical level.
• Supporting implementation and change management for new and more efficient solutions on existing machines and equipment.
• Leading and driving innovation with benchmarking on the market to successfully deliver specific exploration cases.
• Leading prototype solutions and proof of concept together with project team.
Increasing P&D efficiency (speed Vs. cost) in packaging and warehouse processes including quality focus.
• Identifying, evaluating, developing and maintaining partnerships and potential new technologies (partnering to exploit technologies).
• Establishing and maintaining internal and external networks in order to determine where the “technical frontline” in relevant fields is moving.
• Connecting with the business managers, component developers and IOS to translate the business needs into machine and equipment solutions
• English, both spoken and written (min – B1)
• Creativity and innovation
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Communication and collaboration
• Technical skill for Production management
• Technical skills for robotics and automation production
• Industry 4.0 oriented
• Project management
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Initiative and proactive self-direction
• Productivity and accountability
• Leadership and responsibility
• Communication skills (Presentation, Constructive discussion, Active listening)
• Supportive and team-oriented working environment
• Modern infrastructure
• Flexible working time
• Financial reward for working anniversaries
• Free drinking regime
Our client is a global manufacturing company located in Malacky.