We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer for international production company in Levice.
-Developing Bid Tender Documents for main equipment on Power Plant
- Engineering of technical specifications according to the contractual requirements
- Preparation of Process (& Equipment) Specifications, Datasheets, etc.
- Determination of the scope of delivery and the interfaces to the specialist departments (process)
- Maintain the PID diagrams for Water-Steam Systems, etc.
- Maintain the relevant data in the CAE tool COMOS
- Review vendor’s documents & procedure related to the supplied equipment and the consistency related to
the process specification, client requirements, international standards and good engineering practice
- Cooperation in the development of cost-eective technical solutions
- Support in the development of technical standards
- Collaboration with other project teams
-At least basic knowledge of Pumps, Piping, Tanks, Heat-exchangers and other similar equipment designing
- MS Oice skills
- English language skills (spoken and written)
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive problem-solving ability, high quality standards, assertiveness, team and communication skills
- Technical education with at least 2 years of experience in Power Plant, Oil and Gas, or similar sector
- English - Advanced (C1) and Slovak - Advanced (C1)
- Other knowledge: AutoCAD - basic, Microso Oice - advanced, Citrix Workspace - basic, Nawisworks - basic
- Driving licence - B
- Number of years of experience - 5
-Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company with focus on renewable energies
Our client is production company.