Specialist for ERP system implementation
For our client - global leader in solutions for energy transition and circular economy, we are looking for new members of ERP system implementation team - 8 specialist, one for each assigned process area - Sales and CRM, Project Controlling, Service and Operation Management, Project management, Accounting and Controlling, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Human resources.
Job description responsibilities and duties
1. Design and configuration of the ERP system tool
- Control consistency and interfacing of the ERP system processes in between process areas,
- Ensure that the ERP system tool is properly interfacing with other existing business tools.
- Design use and test cases and run then as prototype, define acceptance criteria’s based on tests.
- Lead the testing team, within assigned process area, to verify the functionality of the tool. Ensure acceptance criteria are achieved.
- Participate into defining a stepwise implementation sequence of the tool within assigned process area) across the whole company.
- Prepare and organize the data migration sequence and phases.
- Identify the data sources to be migrated and the missing data.
- Plan for the resources and/or the automatic data transfer (to be designed by the Application Consultant) that will be required in each phase.
- Act as guarantor of complete data migration within assigned process area.
2. Roll out of the tool, by phases
- Participate into the internal communication and change management actions of the company relating to the implementation of ERP system, ensuring that the objectives are well understood by the future users, as well as they are prepared for the change.
- Contribute to writing of operating manual (to be provided by the Application Consultant) and to preparation of training material, needed for all roll-out and induction purposes
- Identify and coordinate the network of key users across the whole company, within the assigned process area, who will be the first point of contact of the users.
- Plan for and organize training sessions across the whole company, to ensure that all users can work with the tool. Priority is to train key users and observe the training of the end users, sometimes train end-users directly.
3. Long term Maintenance of the tool and tool’s upgrades
- During the whole life cycle of the ERP system tool, act as internal-customer fronting, with respect to the assigned process area.
- Organize regular meetings with key users to collect and analyze users’ feedback in term of performance and potential improvement of the functionalities.
- Based on organizational evolutions as well as on user’s feedback, regularly propose improvements or further developments to the tool functional specification.
- Responsible for data base, process entries and calculation models to be stored/processed in the ERP system, within assigned process areas.
- Ensure first level assistance of users, directly or through network of key users. Escalate second level maintenance issues to the Application Consultant.
- Act as single point of contact within the organization for topics relating to the performance and availability of the ERP system tool, within the assigned process area.
Requirements for the employee
- Substantial experience in an international business environment, within the project & manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of business processes and proven project management, change management skills.
- Experienced professional, having had a direct operational role, in one specific process areas, which are Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Services, Manufacturing, Accounting, Controlling, Document Management, HR.
- Experience as being part of an ERP system transformation project and knowledge of IFS ERP solution.
- Experience working in matrix organizations and demanding environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Good stakeholder management & strong communication skills.
- Influential personality to get ideas across and pragmatic, understanding the realities of the job and the environment in which tool users perform their functions
- Proven ability to quickly familiarize him-/herself with new topics / contents
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German and other languages are an asset)
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20% of working time).
Employee perks, benefits
- 13th Salary
- Financial reward for working anniversaries
- Flexible working time (core time 9-3:30)
- Home Office possible 2 days a week
- Extra days of leave (+1 day after the first, third and fifth year of service)
- Extra days of leave for special personal events (e.g., wedding, graduation etc.)
- Modern infrastructure
- Free drinking regime (coffee)
- Recreation allowance
- Multisport card
- The third pillar of the pension scheme
- Support for professional and career growth, education and training
- Supportive and team-oriented working environment
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a global leader in solutions for energy transition and circular economy including Energy from Waste and Renewable Gas.
2.700- 3.000€ brutto + 13th Salary (experience dependent)
Pošlite mi životopis, pomôžem vám nájsť prácu