Máte skúsenosti na pozícii Mediacal manager v farmaceutickej spoločnosti a ste otvorený pre nové výzvy? Máme pre vás zaujímavú príležitosť.
As a Medical Partner / Manager you will be focused on helping to improve quality-of-care and access to innovation in Slovakia. You will work on transformation of clinical practice locally, by leveraging a unique understanding of local clinical practice to bring the full potential of client´s innovations to patients.
- Understands and leads a co-created local transformation in order to bring the full potential of innovation to patients.
- Build mutually respected partnerships with scientific society, drive broad collaboration across all stakeholders.
- Provide an expert understanding of client´s & competitor data.
- Support the Access & Innovation (A&I) teams to define and communicate medical value.
- Contribute to multi-channel (digitally-enabled) strategies to communicate medical value.
- Network broadly across client´s organisation to share insights, best practices and resources.
- Uncover local-evidence gaps & helps to strategically address them.
- Champions innovation & new ways of working in balance with ensuring compliance, ethics, and safety of client´s products.
- Strategic partner of A&I team, who brings medical ideas and insights to the therapeutic area strategy and projects.
This role is 50% field based, 50% office based.
- Practice as Medical advisor, Medical Manager, Medical Science Liason
- Driving licence B
- Core understanding of pharmaceutical medicine and science, including data analysis and biostatistics
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in medical
- Understand health ecosystem (Payers, Health Authorities, PAGs, HCOs)
- Ability to interpret complex science into clinical practice
- Strong networking & relationship builder
- Demonstrated leadership skills & capabilities
- Able to act fast on insights and realizing opportunities, including quick delivery of customer-centric solutions
- Entrepreneurial attitude is essential, e.g. challenges the status quo, takes calculated risks, thinks out of the box
- Seeking soft skills and new technical skills, leveraging digital technology for faster, efficient communication and better outcomes
- Strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Knowledge & curiosity of digital trends in healthcare
- Strong Interpersonal skills, self-driven and team-player
- Demonstrated ability and strength in agile working principles and methodologies
- Learning, agility and growth mindset
- Project Management
- Capable of speaking, reading and writing in English
Našim klientom je významná nadnárodná farmaceutická spoločnosť.