We are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Supplier Quality Manager for our clients company.
• responsiblity for releasing of product and process, approval/release of externally supplied parts at series start and during serial changes related to supplier product and process changes together with the other stakeholders according VG requirements. (PPAP – part approval).
• coordination of the approval activities for different project groups including Trading Goods.
• responsibility for audit plan of defined suppliers according to internal requirements.
• participation on supplier development to roll out managed by purchasing department and follow up CPP (continues progress plan) related to quality actions.
• responsibility of the cooperation in development projects of Vaillant Group (supplier related), qualification of the project team for the application of the required methods and processes in order to ensure that the functional product requirements are specified based on customer requirement.
• fluent in english language, spoken and ; written - level B2.
• knowledge and confident application of quality methods (such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, ISO, VDA, TS).
• more than 6 years of vocational experience in quality planning, development and/or manufacturing and experience as an auditor.
• strengths include sense of responsibility, communication skills, results oriented person and reliable way of collaboration.
- in addition to the salary, bonuses paid twice a year in the amount of the monthly salary when the goals are achieved,
- part of the work can be done as a Home Office,
- a financial contribution of 500 euros for a boiler of its own brand,
- contributions from the social fund, for example for jubilees, retirement, social events, team buildings, additional 5 days of vacation,
- discounts of up to 50% at partner stores in the region,
- contribution to III. DDS pillar.
Our client is a multinational construction company operating in the field of thermal technology.